The Denis Theatre Foundation offers a wide variety of opportunities to volunteer with the theater. Volunteers may opt to provide help for a set number of hours weekly or on a project-by-project basis.
The choice is yours!
Volunteers make all the difference!
Here are some ways your skills and talents could help theDenis and the community:
· Get training on our “story” and speak at local events
· Serve on a committee planning awareness and fundraising events; help gather auction items, and business support for the cause
· Donate a musical or graphic arts skill to helpour marketing and special events teams
· Join a committee: Business planning, marketing,development, or programming
· Join our Young professionals group to spread theword, plan events and raise funds
· Assist with mass mailings or phonathons to supporters
Call to learn more and we’ll get you to the right person.
There are a number of additional ways to help out!
Current needs include:
- - Summertime Community Outreach
- - Clerical Work
- - e-Related Marketing-via Constant Contact
- - Data Entry
- - Fundraising
If you'd like to be a volunteer, please call 412-668-0737 or email email@example.com or fill out our Volunteer Form.
*Find out more about each opportunity by viewing our Volunteer Info brochure.